The Satin Pothos (Scindapsus Pictus) is a vine-type plant meaning it has the ability to be trained to grow around wire or poles, allowing you to add your own personal creative touch.
- Habitat: To keep your plant looking full and bushy the occasional trim of the vine is required.
- Light: Requires medium to bright, indirect light, to maintain the defined variegated swirls.
- Water: Let soil dry completely during winter, but remain partially damp during summer/spring.
- Soil: A well-draining potting mix is recommended.
- Fertiliser: Every six months with general indoor plant fertiliser.