The Peperomia Prostrata, also know as String of Turtles, is a very popular indoor plant due to its unique leaves pattern that resembles the shell of a turtle. It is a slow-growing plant, that trails and reaches maturity in 3 to 4 years. This plant comes in a 12cm pot.
- Habitat: Prefers colder to warm temperatures, a drier environment
- Light: Medium to bright, indirect light. Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Water: Water from dry only. Prefers to be on the drier side, be mindful of over-watering.
- Soil: Use a peat-based soil. Allow soil to dry out between waterings. Allow to drain.
- Fertiliser: Is only required once a year, through its growing season.