The Peperomia Marmorata, also known as The Silver Heart, has beautiful heart-shaped, pointed leaves. It is easily recognisable by its deep vein leaves of green and silvery tones, with a sandpapery texture.
- Habitat: For a bushier plant pinch tips through spring and summer months to encourage additional shoots to form.
- Light: Bright, indirect light.
- Water: Water from dry only. Leaf loss is a sign of over-watering.
- Soil: Use well-drained mixed soil. Allow soil to dry out between waterings.
- Fertilizer: Only required once a year, through its growing season.