The Monstera hanging Swiss Cheese Vine. 17cm.
This variation of Monstera displays narrower leaves with strong fenestration from an infant stage.
The plant is also more of a delicate vining version of Monstera than its compact counter part, the Monkey Mask.
The Monstera Swiss Cheese Vine is a perfect trailing plant, or a beautiful choice for a plant that will spill from a pot.
This plant is a tropical variety which means that it will enjoy a more humid warm part of the home such as a kitchen, or bright bathroom.
- Habitat: Likes a warm humid environment. Avoid draughts.
- Light: Bright, indirect light. Direct sunlight will burn the plant.
- Water: Allow soil to dry out between waterings.
- Soil: A free draining soil type is recommended.
- Fertiliser: Is only required once a year, through its growing season.