Please note there is some slight yellowing to a couple of the leaves.
The Monstera hanging Swiss Cheese Vine. 17cm.
This variation of Monstera displays narrower leaves with strong fenestration from an infant stage.
The plant is also more of a delicate vining version of Monstera than its compact counter part, the Monkey Mask.
The Monstera Swiss Cheese Vine is a perfect trailing plant, or a beautiful choice for a plant that will spill from a pot.
This plant is a tropical variety which means that it will enjoy a more humid warm part of the home such as a kitchen, or bright bathroom.
- Habitat: Likes a warm humid environment. Avoid draughts.
- Light: Bright, indirect light. Direct sunlight will burn the plant.
- Water: Allow soil to dry out between waterings.
- Soil: A free draining soil type is recommended.
- Fertiliser: Is only required once a year, through its growing season.
***TO SELECT THE PICKUP OPTION PLEASE ENTER A LOCAL ADDRESS & THEN PROCEED TO THE DELIVERY OPTIONS AND SELECT "PICKUP FROM STORE"***