If sending as a gift...
***Please write the CARD MESSAGE and DELIVERY DATE/INSTRUCTIONS in the comments box on the “your cart” page.***
The Philodendron Birkin is a beautiful plant which developes variegated pin-stripe lines down it's mature leaves. The growth habits of this plant create a compact plant with an estimated growth of 50-100cm in height, although this is yet to be confirmed.
- Habitat: Medium growth rate. White lines will develop with age.
- Light: Bright to moderate, indirect light.
- Water: Keep moist, but allow to dry out a little before watering again.
- Soil: Will be happy in a bark/peat based soil which retains moisture, but does not hold water.
- Fertiliser: Every 2-4 Months or during growth periods.