The Clusia rosea Princess is a New Zealand new addition, but is a very reputable plant in Europe. Labelled as IKEA's number one selling indoor plant the Clusia rosea Princess has a great range of features. With its symmetrical leaf and branch structure this upright perennial is elegantly perfect. As a well researched air-purifying plant the Clusia will help create a healthy home.
- Habitat: Will grow 50-100cm indoors. Trim to maintain shape.
- Light: Likes bright indirect light, but will cope with medium light levels and degree of shade.
- Water: Water thoroughly and keep moist. However, plant is drought tolerant.
- Soil: Likes a well draining soil with an element of peat or bark.
- Fertiliser: Once a month during periods of growth.